May 10, 2007

Skirt 9... so late today!


I slept through my alarm this morning!

Today's skirt is one that I have not worn in two years. I keep it because it's part of a suit that I have, and you never know when you'll need to wear a suit. Funny thing though, I have TWO skirts for this one jacket. This one is fun and flirty and has a lot of bounce. As I was rushing to get dressed this morning, I realized how cute it is for a basic black skirt.

A quick pic. Something different. Pretty much sums up the morning.

Go, go, go!

Today went by so fast. I had no time for photo ops. It was go, go, go from the moment I woke up. I was afraid today would be a miss.
BUT...

This evening I took a friend to Love Field so she could catch a flight back home for the weekend. We had some time, so we went to the top of the parking lot to take some pics and chill out. My first breather for the day, it was great. Also, a first for me. It was such a nice break to stop and watch the planes come and go.

Later that night, I went out with Steve, an "old" friend. Ha! We ran into another friend from junior high school, who happened to have on this great skirt. Check out her Converse. She has a blog too because she has over 42 pairs of Chuck Taylors or Connies as she calls them. I remember her Dr. Pepper noodles and being a cool chic grades 4 - 8... still is. (Her Connie's match her skirt.)


Hearts Tiff! Great stuff!

No comments: