May 17, 2007

Skirt 14 ~ Mariposas


Mi falda tiene muchas mariposas. I like today's skirt. It's so pretty.

I'll write more later.

**********************************************************************************
More later.

ha.


I'm so tired. Today has been a long day. This photo is from another field trip; hit the Crow Collection of Asian Art. There is a great exhibition Changing Identity featuring contemporary women artists from Vietnam. It's up until May 27th, so go check it out. It's FREE.


leaving Artvocacy. My feet hurt, good thing I had my sandals in my bag. Glad it's over. Back to the office. Lot's of work to do... bummer. Does it ever end?


Today's skirt is from Target. It's Isaac Mizrahi. It's so girlie and light. Very summer-y. I bought it last year. It was on the rack for a second, they were gone pretty quick. It was too cute, so it was an impulse buy. At the time I didn't own anything like it, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't buy it that moment... That's a pretty crazy way of thinking... I HAD to have it.

So, mariposas means butterflies in Spanish. I was going to write something inspiring about how butterflies symbolize transformation, rebirth, or blah, blah, blah. I don't feel like doing that anymore. Everything is still pretty much the same, but it's a nice thought. I invite you to think about it... feel free to comment.

I like this skirt, that's all that matters. This one is a keeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But enough about the skirt. Tell me about the airplane!!

Yo Plane Geek Bro