June 19, 2007

Skirt 38



I'm wearing a new shirt with my skirt. Skirt 38 is a navy blue, comfy, cotton, A-line mini skirt from Anthropologie. It's made of the softest cotton and I adore the color navy blue. There's just something about the way the color conveys casual, comfortable and conservative, all at the same time.
It's got some great stitching detail all over the skirt. There is a narrow piece of the same color fabric that zig-zags across the skirt. There are pockets AND a cute sash to tie it all together.
I can't tell you how many times I've stitched up the front slit of this skirt. I think I must take big steps when I walk because this is not the first skirt that has come apart at the seams.
(See Skirt 3 & Skirt 20.)

*************************************************************
Making my way through Boston Common...

Make Way for Ducklings...
I ♥ that book and I think that's how my love affair with Boston and art got started when I was younger.



Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name...
Nah, it's too early for that (8:35am!)


Waiting at the Museum of Fine Art, alone on a bench... I got there early to check out the Hopper exhibition. (It was great, BTW) If you look closely in the glass you can see the reflection of the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.


At the new Institute of Contemporary Art.


In Boston's North End, in front of the statue of Paul Revere...


Later that night... my best meal at Mother Anna's on Hanover Street. Delizioso!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, anywhere called Mother Anna's would have to be good. ;)
-A