June 4, 2007

Skirt 26

I had so much fun in Skirt 25!... Don't know if I'll be able to top that one.


Today's skirt is basic, fun and comfortable. It's a pink cotton mini that's sligtly A-line and hits right at my knees. It's from GAP and it seems that most of my skirts from GAP were bought during the same time~ about the time I was ending a L O N G relationship and starting a new career, roughly two years ago. I know I mentioned this in skirt 5, but because of the area that I lived in (HP), I would drive to get coffee and get back in my car with a tall Americano AND a bag full of tank tops, skirts, and accessories. Whatever I liked or thought I needed.

I don't wear this skirt very often, but when I do, I like to wear it with this bling-y ribbon belt just for fun, another purchase from the "bubble". It makes it not so boring. I feel like a prep today... nothing wrong with that. It's the first day of my last semester in school.


University of North Texas

I started class today: Non-profit Theory and Management...I wonder if I can turn Skirt Project into a 501(c)3... just kidding. I turned in my application for graduation this August, BUT I'm not sure how things will turn out. Applicants must have a 3.00 GPA, and mine is 2.91... BOO!!! It may work out because some of my classes from Texas A & M Commerce have not been applied towards my degree. I was pretty smart there... 3.75. Why do I always have to do things the hard way? Disappointed. (sigh) Disappointed in myself.

Keep your fingers crosses. I am so ready to be done with this place.
*****************************************************
Later that day... playing in Denton County

On the way to watch the sunset on Lake Ray Roberts, we stopped at the "Dam" Store.


I'm "Dam" special.... Damn right!


Interesting skirt shot... Got a little too close to that slobbery dog.
SPICE

BTW, Skirt 26 topped 25.

No comments: