June 13, 2007

Skirt 33



It's blue today.



This is a fun skirt, and it's the second time I've worn it. I bought it last December at a new store called Martin & OSA. This company is for the more mature shopper and is affiliated with American Eagle, which I ♥. Anyway, it was on sale, and I thought that was the only reason I bought it. I think it was 60% off, a bargain... and I HAD to have it.

It's a pretty cute skirt, I can see why I bought it and why I got many compliments on it today. It's comes to my knees and is pleated all around the top. But I know the real reason I bought it... the fabric.

The fabric is 100% cotton and has a lot of sheen. It reminds me of the summer I lived in Valencia, Spain. I had this great pair of capri's made of similar fabric that I bought from El Corte Inglés, the Spanish equivalent of Macy's. The fabric takes me back to that great summer: sand, beach, paella and agua de Valencia… mmmmmmm. Take me away.

Lunch at Murray Street with Tay Tay, (Skirt 12). You call this service?

Naps with the one you love...
I'm jealous.

No comments: