June 12, 2007

Skirt 32



Wish I had gotten more pics in Skirt 31, but it's C R A Z Y busy for me right now. Oh well... that's too bad, because I had a great day and the skirt IS really cute.

Moving onward... Today's skirt is a fun, flirty, flouncy - flouncy skirt. It's from Ralph Lauren's more casual line called Polo Jeans. I bought it because I used to have this other skirt, a long, long, long time ago, and the fabric of this skirt reminded me of the other skirt I used to have. Make sense? Anyway, black and white was all I used to wear.
This fabric is black and white paisley. Very feminine and very cowgirl. The cut of this skirt is great. It's constructed of several panels with extra panels sewn in towards the bottom, to give the skirt more "body" or flounce. And it is very flouncy and free. This skirt is a little bit too big on me, but I bought it that way because I HAD to have it. I love it! I imagine this would be a fun skirt to dance in. I wish I had some cowgirl boots...

Later that day... back at the ranch...
Actually it was La Hacienda in Frisco(?) I think it was Frisco... (All I know is I'm pretty close to Oklahoma right now.) I got together with my family to have dinner this evening. The occasion? My aunt and uncle are in town and I have not seen them in over TEN years! I come from a really big family on my dad's side. Anyway...
My sis wore a skirt to humor me. Good sport! Cute skirt! She says I bought it for her, but I don't remember that...

Here we are with the bear...


Here I am on a horsey! Yay!

P.S. Look what came in the mail today.

No comments: