June 19, 2007

Skirt 37



Check me out in Copley Square.

Today's skirt is one of my favorites. It's similar to Skirt 22; made of vintage Indian fabrics, that are pieced together like a quilt. Since the fabric is old, this skirt is very delicate. It's so bright and colorful, I enjoy wearing this skirt when I feel blue... But, I don't feel that way today, however it is overcast... Forecast calls for a chance of rain.
This skirt is also great for days when you feel a little "heavy." It's adjustable, because it's a wraparound. It is also reversible, but I have yet to wear it with the other side showing... I don't think that it's as pretty, but then I'm not always right about things like that. Before Skirt Project is over, I will have to give the other side a go, bringing my total days (skirts) to 62. Oh what fun!

I'm supposed to go shopping later today. Boston does not add tax to clothing purchases... Wonder if I'll be able to restrain myself...

Doubt it.
***************************************************************

Waiting for the E train, Green Line to Heath Street.


I bought a ring today; it's fun and sparkley, made of sequence. Cost $3. You can see it in this photo that I took in front of the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum... This is the only place that I could take a picture.


I'm on top of the world!!! The Boston skyline from The Prudential Tower... nice... but not worth it.


Satisfied with my purchases. I stayed within my limit. Did I buy a skirt? Well, you'll just have to wait and see... It's getting late.

1 comment:

kate said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous!! I looooove Boston and you look so cute there (even though we can't see your beautiful face).
Happy skirt day!!