November 8, 2007

Skirt 33 ~ Otra Vez

This is one of my favorite skirts, but I've only worn it twice. I like the sheen in the material, it reminds me of my summer in España. It's hard to believe I've been here almost three months...

I forgot to post this yesterday: cranes=254
Only 746 more to go...
******************************************************************

Teaching origami is extremely difficult. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? It's necessary to have a lot of patience, which I don't have these days for a number of reasons. (Sigh...)(More like deep breaths... Sheesh!)

I took out my frustrations from my classes with some exercise today. Seeing my state of tension, my friend invited me to take a couple of swings at the shuttlecock.
"It might make you feel better!"

She was right. It did. Badminton. Who knew?

My goal for today was to reach 500 cranes. We are now at 517.
Not bad. Not bad at all...
Thanks kids.

No comments: