November 1, 2007

Otra Vez... Skirt 9


I should blog about my socks, because they got LOTS of attention today! So many of my kids commented on what I was wearing. I feel totally cool and vindicated... (I need to hang out with adults more...)
Anyway, today was the big basketball game against the teachers and the students. I'd have played except that my back is still really bothering me...


One of the great skirts I saw today on a soccer hooligan. He had a wig and everything... :)

I got to judge the pumpkin carving contest... For me, it was a tie...


Love the dog...


Absolutely LOVE the burger!
(It's been so long since I've had a burger. Sniff, sniff... Village Burger Bar in Dallas... I'll be home soon!)


Grade 5 pumpkin patch

Getting ready for tonight! At the ghost toss, it's gonna be fun!


Guess what my costume is???

No comments: