November 7, 2007

Falda Cinco

I am wearing my favorite teacher-y skirt, Skirt 5. And, if you must know, I've begun to wear my trainers to school. I know it's not fashionable, and I get loads of looks in Vallarta, but I don't care. It helps my back and I am on my feet all day. I've realized that I have got to take it easy and rest more. Simple advice from a co-worker, and it's made a huge difference.

Today is my busiest day of the week - good think I've got a plan of action! I wonder how many cranes we will make today?


Howdy folks! Jay walking in Mexico!
Everybody jay walks here...


Looks like some new coconuts are sprouting. I think I'm going to document the growth these little boogers. The babies are the yellow ones on the top left.


I drew my skirt and trainers for a project example today. I even looked up my name on Japanese Translator and tried to write my name in Japanese calligraphy. I have no idea if this is legitimate or not, but it was fun to try and looks nothing like the translation on the screen. Oh well...

Sometimes I am such an idiot...

So, I found this water balloon right outside my classroom during one of my breaks. Those crazy kids... I thought I would get rid of it, because it looked like it was ripe and ready to pelt some innocent soul (Maybe me!!!) Anyway, I thought I would do a good deed and snip the top so the water could escape and that would be the end of that, right?

Wrong.
At least I made Esmeralda laugh...

1 comment:

kate said...

Your Japanese is close...I'm impressed!