November 29, 2007

16 skirts left...

16 skirts and counting! I chose today’s skirt because I will not be working with clay today, though I may use paint… we’ll see, AND because I am in love with my Chachos. They are so comfortable to wear! I honestly don’t know how I managed without them. As long as I wear pink, I can wear my Chacos hence today's skirt. Skirt 6. Today’s skirt is pink with lots of bright pink flowers. I haven't worn it since I last blogged about it May 7th. It never seemed right in Dallas, but it fits right here in Mexico.



I was trying to capture a photo like the one I took May 7th. It's funny to think about the last time I wore this skirt, seems so long ago. So much has happened since then. Do our lives really change that drastically in the span of 7 months, or just mine? So many of my changes have occurred for the better. But I can't help but wonder, where will I be 7 months from now? Where will I be one year from now?


I did a lot of TCB-ing today. Cleaning up and such. I also let my boss know that I will not be here next year. I'm getting married.

No comments: