July 26, 2007

Skirt 64

In the Pacific Northwest, visiting my friend Steph in Portland. Today's skirt is about five years old, it's from Marshall's and was a find because it's Calvin Klein and cost $19.99. Everyone needs a denim skirt, I've had some form of a denim skirt in my closet since elementary school. The denim used to be darker, I guess it's faded over the years...

Steph and I've been friends since elementary school. She's like family.


At brunch at Cafe Vita on Alberta Street.


Renegade publicity, gotta help Steph get the word out for her show this Saturday.


A little shopping at Buffalo Exchange. Portland has no tax, and I'm shopping for clothes more suitable for Vallarta and teaching. Check out all these skirts! You can see one that I bought. Guess which one it is?


Hooray! The sun came out!
(Gotta get your coffee while you're up here.)


Out back reading Clumsy by Jeffrey Brown... funny stuff.

Later that night, I did some shopping and eating on Alberta Street. If you look closely at the house behind me, you can see a guy dancing and singing in aqua tights and tightie-whities.

If thunder was the sky....

A better band to check out is the Magic Bullets from San Francisco...

No comments: