July 6, 2007

Skirt 50

Today's skirt is from Ann Taylor. Another wrap around, I love this skirt. I like the diagonal pinstripes and the flowered embroidery on the side of the skirt. It can be very professional or very casual. Since I am donning my flip flops all day today, I'm opting for the casual look.


Check out my manicure. Did you know that there is an American manicure? I had no idea, but I love it. Not too flashy, it's very subtle. I like my short nails.


Check out my pedicure. Totally worth getting up at the butt-crack of dawn (7 am appointment) I am so happy, F I N A L L Y !

*******************************************************************

Woo hoo! It's Friday!



Good news today, but I don't want to share it just yet...
Em and I want to go out dancing tonight, we got a head start at 5.

**************************************************
Well, I didn't get to go dancing, but still managed to have a good time making coffee...

Thanks babe.

1 comment:

Laura Hayes said...

Skirt 50 - wow a huge milestone! This makes me really happy and sad at the same time. Into the final decade, I'm going to really miss skirt project when it's done, but I'm excited to see what you do next. Bench project...with live models? hehehe