July 24, 2007

Skirt 62


Today's skirt is from my little sis, Naomi. She gave it to me for Christmas '04, I think... She picked it out for me special. I love that! It meant a lot. I forgot that I had this skirt, because it's been put away with my other winter clothes and skirts (I have 5). Too bad I won't be able to wear them...

This skirt is made of olive green lightweight corduroy, similar to Skirt 11. I like this skirt better because of the shape and the way that the panels are sewn and cut. Everything is on the diagonal. I also like the frayed bottom, it's very grungy... very Pacific Northwest...
********************************************
JD said I looked like a gladiator today, with my gold Roman sandals and belt.


Good-bye garbage!
**********************************************

Hello!


Good-bye!

No comments: