July 25, 2007

Skirt 63


Too busy to really post today.

I am wearing a white skirt...

Will update later.
**********************************************
Later...
I have so much to do. I'm leaving town today and so thankful for the break. It's really stressful here in Big D.

Today's skirt is from J.Crew. It's a cotton white eyelet, sewn on the bias. I bought it while I was teaching... It used to sit on my hips, not it's right at my waist. There was a matching 3/4 sleeve blazer that went with it, but I couldn't afford bot, and by the time it went on sale, they didn't have my size. This is the last of the white skirts, this one is my favorite because it's so simple.


I had lunch with MT and Sibyle. It was great to see MT. She is so great: my mentor and friend.


Five hours+ plus, crammed in this tiny seat.

At least I had a window seat.

Somewhere over southern Cal.

So, I had dinner and watched the sunset at John Wayne airport.

Waiting to board the plane for the last leg to my destiniaton...

Portland, Oregon: the air smells so fresh and clean here.

No comments: