July 16, 2007

Skirt 56


I'm running out of options here: time is running out for Skirt Project.

Today's skirt is from H &M.This skirt has four, tiered panels in an A-line shape. It's a brown paisley print with white, purple and aqua. I bought it in 2005 in Boston, when I was at the National Art Education Association conference. It's brown, so I figured why the hell not try something different? I waited at least 6 months before I wore it. Typically, I don't do brown. But, when ever I wear it I get some compliments AND I have a good time. This skirt reminds me of some buffin' good times with Mycal: Mickey Hands, dancing to Elton John, and just acting c r a z y!


So, why the hell not try something different?
I'm moving to Mexico.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
But first, I have to get through school and I am SO close! Too close to quit, but man... I really want to.
So, afterclass I spent my time at the SOVA (School of Visual Arts) building at UNT. I realized today I've spent 9 years at this school... It's time for me to leave.

When I was little, I thought eating Goldfish made you smarter...

No comments: