July 11, 2007

Skirt 54


I'm wearing my Roman Holiday skirt!

Today's skirt is from Dillards and cost $13. It's S U P E R cute and it's the color red. I love the color red, at least I do right now. I didn't love this skirt on the hanger, but when I tried it on I fell in love with it. I had to get it because it reminded me of Audrey Hepburn in the movie Roman Holiday.



I'm wearing this skirt for two people, but I would have rather worn it tomorrow. Tomorrow, JP is leaving for Italy and Lauren is coming back from a two month European excursion. BUT, I have a very important skirt to wear tomorrow. I have an interview...
*************************************************************************

I went to see From the Ashes of Vesuvius at the Dallas Museum of Art. It was alright... OK, who am I kidding... it sucked. Anyway this evening, a very important meeting took place.

At the Bar of Soap...

So fresh and so clean, clean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the roman holiday skirt!
<3lauren