October 2, 2007

I'm baaack...

Hey there! Or, should I say Hola!
It's been a while since I've been in full swing with Skirt Project.

Today's skirt was last worn in Boston (Skirt 38). When I put it on this morning I felt a crumbled piece of paper that I was praying was money. Alas, it was an old ATM receipt from Sovereign Bank on Hanover Street. **Sniff, sniff.** The leaves must be turning in the Northeast, girls must be sporting skirts with boots... Ahhh, I miss the states.

What can I say about my absence? I've been busy adjusting - getting used to a new country, new job, new language, new culture, new relationship status and living arrangement, etc. It's been a very busy two months since I've last blogged in full swing. Have I been skirting the issue?
Perhaps...


This is a view from my front door. It always rains in Vallarta this time of year. The clouds roll in early evening, making for some incredible sunsets which I am on my way to watch. What you can't see is the machine gun that the guard in front of me is holding. Mexico is different. Little surprises around every corner, ya' know?


This is the view on the walk to the beach by mi habitacion. It's an abandoned resort. Anyway, there are some friendly people, roosters and dogs along the short walk to beach. It's not exactly paradise, but it's mine. And better than the view I had in Big D.


Here is a chica, skirted in a sarong, she is also wearing party beads and a leopard print bikini top. HOT!!!!

Hey y'all!

Thank God for the skirt-y swimsuit bottoms!

2 comments:

les.thar.gy said...

WE MISS YOU!!

Anonymous said...

yay! glad the blog is back in action!!
steph