October 29, 2007

Otra Vez... Skirt 4

I am wearing on of my favorite skirts and favorite shirts today. In fact I've worn the same thing on the blog before, Skirt 4. Oh well, who cares? No one knows that here in Vallarta.

We are on Day Light Savings Time here. We set our clocks back one hour, so I feel rested and ready for the week. This is going to be a crazy one!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Howdy Y'all!


We drew our scary silhouettes by using nuestras sombras (our shadows). I think they turned out pretty fantastic, except that we really need some practice using nuestro tijeras (our scissors)...




After school I was craving Tacon de Marlin, but I didn't want to leave mi barrio. That, and my back is really bothering me. (I think I pulled a muscle schelpping my groceries around last Friday.) So, I tried my neighborhood Taco Stand, Tacos de mar y tierra "the best tacos in Vallarta." I tried tres tacos: carne asado (bistec: beef), camaron (shrimp) y marlin (marlin). They were pretty good... All for $4.00 USD, and that included my Coca-Cola.

No comments: