October 29, 2007

Skirt 74

Today's skirt is a new one, a gift I received from Lauren before I left for Mexico. It's vintage and I could tell by the tag it's from Ahab Bowen... sniff, sniff... I miss Ahab Bowen.
Anyway, it's super cute and totally teacher-y. It's bright Kelly Green with electric blue elephants appliqued on the bottom. Buddhist symbolism states that the elephant symbolizes strength and power, which is good because sometimes I feel like I could use a little more strength... The elephants go all around the skirt and the pattern attaches a pair by the trunk. It looks like they are on parade. I know what you're thinking... Hot! right?


Actually, it looks pretty spectacular as a strapless dress as well.

P.S. I can't help thinking what this skirt would symbolize by changing the green color to red... That's right, it would be a Republican party skirt.
Scary...



This is different... They are retiling the pool...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Wonder of wonder, miracles of miracles!
I talked to my friend Lauren today AND I wore her skirt. It's cosmic, some psychic connection. I need my friends today especially in this time of pain, and I'm talking about my back! It's really starting to get annoying now. Sheesh!

Mucho mas estres

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i DO love that skirt on you. that pool is gonna be mighty nice with a pitcher of sangria & moi by your side. *searches travelocity

miss you tons.

(lauren)