June 3, 2013

Make 52: Week 10

Every Sunday for 52 weeks, I will share what I have made in a week. 

During the past two months I have made many yummy dishes and finished a major project, which I will share that in a separate post later this week, but I am not going to play catch up like I am with 365 Photos. Next week, either June 9th or 10th, I'll pick up where I left off with Make 52, and post for week 11. It's still 52 projects/meals in 52 weeks, and like I said in yesterday's post, I am taking things at my own pace.

The last time I posted for Make 52 was for week 9. This is the post for week 10.

 10. A. Café Chiase Cross-Stitch
Do you think it's lovely or lonely?
The pattern is from this book

10. B. A small knitted orange

Here is a picture of my fruit bowl so far. 
I want to knit more fruit, such as lemons, bananas, and strawberries. But I think I am going to need a bigger bowl. Perhaps I will make one?

No comments: