June 2, 2013

365 Photos: Day 84 - 90

Every Sunday, I will post 7 photos for my 365 Photos project. All of my photos are taken with my iPhone.

I have not posted in well over ten weeks, which means I have some catching up to do. During these weeks I have traveled to new places, traveled to familiar places, started some projects, finished some projects, abandoned some projects but also kept up with some projects. Like my 365 Photo project. Believe it or not, I am still taking photos everyday. Between traveling and working with a super slow laptop due to a cluttered hard drive, posting to this blog just wasn't working for me. It took way too much time. One week became two. Two became three. I started to move programs and files to my external hard drive, but three became four, and all of a sudden it's June!  So, here I am. 

I'm still here! Still taking photos. Still living life. 

I have to play catch up, recording all of the fun experiences and images here on this blog.  I'll start where I left off. I'll catch up eventually - I'm just taking things at my own pace, something I feel like I am finally learning to do. Life is good, and getting better all the time. 

Here are the images from March 25 - 31. 
Day 84: March 25
Warm chocolade and chocolate cake from De Werf in Leuven.
Notice the chunks of chocolate next to the cup of milk.
The milk is hot, delicious and melts the chocolate in a wonderful and comforting way.    
Day 85: March 26
Blue sky above a school yard mural in Brussels. 
Day 86: March 27
My desk. Most of the time. My family used to call me "Huricane Lydia."
I probably had hopes of cleaning it that day.
Day 87: March 29
A rather boring photo - but I wanted to document my finished cross-stitch project,
which I will share later in another post.
Day 88: March 30
Dobrý den! 
Czech artist David Černý's sculpture of St. Wenceslas hangs in front of Kavárna Lucerna in Prague. 
Yes, I went to Prague!
Day 89: March 30
Close-up of the statue of Jan Nepomucký (John of Nepomuk) on the beautiful, but crowded Charles Bridge. It was Easter Weekend after all.  
Day 90: March 31
Last day in Prague, Easter Sunday.
Lennon Wall

No comments: