September 17, 2009

New Project: 100 things.

I'm starting a new project. But, it's a project I've already started. So I'm starting over, because I forgot my journal and I am in a new place, and I liked what I've created so far.

On this blog, I've talked a lot about this person. I think she is awesome and on her way to changing the world for a better, more creative place.

Check it out:


So, if you'd like to join me, print out the pdf version and cut out the squares.

Keep them in a safe, precious place
Draw one.

Today's pick:
# 3. Buy something inexpensive as a symbol for you need to create, (new pen, a tea cup, a journal). Use it everyday.

My Dutch language date stamp, one of my best souvenirs yet!

1 comment:

The Urban Hippie said...

I love this! I'm going to start my 100 things on Monday, the day after my 27th birthday. You are an inspiration to make new beginnings. I think it is going to be a great year!