September 24, 2009

100 things and thoughts...

I have lots to update and not enough hours in the day. I was looking for a link to Keri Smith's 100 things* and came across this article in TIME.com. It's about this blog which is one man's challenge for himself as he lives with just 100 things for one year. His year is up sometime in November. It's pretty interesting. It makes me think about all the things that I brought with me. It's funny to think about what you think you need, versus what you actually use. And the temptation to buy things is so great here! Namely because it's a comfort to me. ?

As my Euros slip through my fingertips, I am trying to be more conscious of what I spend. This news didn't help though.

It made me want to go shopping...
Maybe you've heard of the blog Obsessive Consumption? Kate Bingaman-Burt started this in 2002.

I have started a little place on this blog to share what I read with you. It changes from time to time, and I'll be adding more as time goes on.
It's just what I'm thinking about today. What are you thinking about?

*I've learned that it's not Keri Smith's 100 things, but Keri Smith's 100 ideas.
~doh!

No comments: