January 23, 2008

I've been bad Skirts...

I say that I've been bad because I've neglected to update Skirt Project, even though I've worn skirts the past three days. What I regret is not taking a picture of the outfit I wore on Monday, Sailor Skirt & Shirt... I got lots of compliments on that outfit.

I wore Skirt 61 yesterday. I never did get a shot of that skirt that day in July, I had finals...

Anyway, yesterday was a good day. A decision was made and I went to yoga where a new teacher was filling in. I was more confused with the poses and flow of the class, and the instructor's first language is English! Oh well, sometimes it just happens that way.

Today, Wednesday, I am in the exact outfit that I wore in Late, Late, LATE Skirt. I'm wearing this outfit because it matches the picture that I drew in that post, and it just felt right today. When I think of that picture I am reminded that I am going places and I am in charge of the direction of my life. Indeed...

I met Denise this afternoon who works with PEACE. To learn more about PEACE, check out this article that I read today. Anyway, Denise is bilingual, very sweet and always wears skirts. She is going to help me with the project. I am very, very excited!

Another reason I am excited:

It's half-price chicken day at El Pechugón! Yay pollo!

Later that night, Café with Spanish Experience at Café San Angeles.

¡Qué divertido!

No comments: