January 4, 2008

Winter Skirt #3

Today's skirt is a little dressy for my taste, but what the heck! I'm going to wear it anyway. It's a colorful woolly number by Kenneth Cole. I got it on sale maybe five + years ago, but I had to have it, and if I remember correctly I paid more than it was worth at the time ~ I'm thinking $80. It's supposed to warm up this weekend, so I figured I'd better wear it today.
***************************************************************

Over coffee at John's Cafe this morning, I told my mother that I thought my skirt was too frumpy.
Actually, my exact words were, "I feel like a school teacher in it."
Her response, "Well, I've got news for you!"
From one school teacher to another, we decided that it would look better short.

Skirt and White Rock Lake: Under construction.
I love that crazy look in Moxie's eyes...

Tonight, we celebrated my birthday at Medieval Times.

We were rooting for the blue knight, Casa Valiente ~ House of the Strong... hmmm... Strong and blue... sounds about right.

What does one wear to a jousting match?
I ♥ my new skirt!

My knight in shining armor...
Where O where is my knight in shining amor?

I just want to note this first tonight; my mom bought me my beer and hemmed my skirt.
Thanks mom!

No comments: