January 25, 2008

New School Skirt

Today's skirt is one that I haven't worn in a while, Skirt 36, at least not since last June. It's beginning to warm up here in Vallarta, my computer tells me the highs are in the 80's. Ahhh... it's in the 30's at home.
Enjoy it while you've got it!

New School Skirt:

I enrolled in Spanish classes at Spanish Experience Center today.

After my exam, I treated myself to a meal at Lolita's, just before the Malecon. It's always packed with people, so it has to be good right?

¡Claro que sí! Look at all of the food that came on my Mexican Platito! (Una enchilada de pollo, carne de res, un chile relleno, una quesadilla, una gordita, y tortillas de maiz y salsa al lado!) I could have eaten it all, except that I had a piece of cheesecake before my test...

Strolling on the Malecon...

Mira la Buddha


So, it reached 91 today. Can you beat this?

No comments: