January 1, 2008

New Year = New Skirt


Tonight's skirt was a gift from Pam: a short, flouncy, velvet, elegant number from Express. It fits, but barely,unless a size 9/10 is supposed to sit 4 inches above my waist. I've concluded that the sizes at Express are especially f@¢&*# up. (I feel like Urkel under my sexy blouse.)

Oh well... for hopeless romantics like me, New Year's can be especially lonely and devastating without someone. Tonight I was blessed with good food and friends, proving that there is something that I am supposed to be learning through all of this heartache. It will subside after a while... At least that's over with.

Back to today's fashion: I'm digging my hot pink tights, what a fun trend! I'll have to score some more colors at Target before I head back Mexico way, AND Target has swimsuits out now!!!

2008 is going to be great!

No comments: