February 17, 2013

365 Photos: Day 42 - 48

Every Sunday Monday I will post 7 photos for my 365 Photos project. All of my photos are taken with my iPhone, until I can save some money for a nice "real" camera. Let's see what this iPhone can do...
Day 42: Feb 11
Back to the school grind. In Dutch class early Monday morning. I miss my Italian coffee!

Day 43: Feb 12
It was a pretty uneventful day. I bought snacks for school.

Day 44: Feb 13
 It was a friets kind of day. Total comfort food.

Day 45: Feb 14
Candle light dinner with friends.

Day 46: Feb 15
Beet's for dinner. What a delicious mess!

Day 47: Feb 16
Something I saw on my errands. I think there was a parade earlier, but I missed it.
He's wearing a skirt!

Day 48: Feb 17
I went to STUK today for the annual Artefact Festival here in Leuven. The theme this year is A City Shaped. I will write more about it later this week, but first I am dying to share my photos from Italy. That's my plan for this week anyway, starting tomorrow! 

Next week I will post my 365 photos on Monday. That gives me more time to play over the weekend. 

Have a great week! 

No comments: