November 9, 2008

Skirt 25

It's Kylie's birthday today, and I wore Skirt 25 in her honor. I think it's ironic that this is the skirt that I bought because she told me not to. She was in favor of something a bit more conservative. We had a good day today. We went to the Dallas Museum of Art for the exhibition Take your time: Olafur Eliasson. It was amazing and so great to experience great art. I will be going back again and again. Learn more.


Skirt 25 and my pink tights in Room for one colour. "Welcome to the world of black and white movies."


360° Bright lights = Technicolor.


moss ~ my new wallpaper

Moss wall
1994

Knit like a lady, but sit like one too.


my life. my experience. my city.


Some interesting titles by Keri Smith I perused at Borders this evening:


Today was also Oscar's birthday. I wore the mini today, maybe I'll wear Skirt 34 tomorrow...

No comments: