November 7, 2008

Purple Polka Dot Skirt

It's new, but I bought it on clearance. It's from Talbots and I love it. I love the bright purple buttons and the polka dots are so cute!


I had parent conferences today, so I took this opportunity to dress up a little. It felt nice to don a skirt, especially such a cute one! It's 100% wool and great for winter. I'm glad I bought it, I'll get lots of use out of it.


I also bought some shoes on-line, and they arrived today, just in time for tomorrow's parties! Hoo-ray! I never thought I'd wear ankle boooties, but these were cute and too good of a deal to pass up. I went ahead and wore them tonight to the open studios at CentralTrak.

In Thera Hillenaar's studio. Check out this video of her work.

Whew, it's been quite a week. My oldest brother came in town and we all had dinner as a family for my other older brother's birthday. (Are you with me? I'm the baby sister.) I can't believe we are related, we are all SO different. Life is strange like that sometimes, I'm glad they are in my life, we had such a good time together the other night. A view of our birthday dinner:

Choppin' broccoli!

No comments: