November 26, 2008

Who's ready to eat?

I love to eat, and I especially love to eat BBQ. I tried a new place with my friends today, Mike Anderson's BBQ.

By the looks of it, one would think it was named www.mikeandersonsbbq.com. I should mention that the BBQ was excellent, especially the brisket

Hello! FREE soft serve ice cream. SUPER TREAT! SUPER SWEET!

Those cake decorating classes really come in handy.

And, the women's restroom is appropriately labeled.

Speaking of...

This one is not numbered. I need to go through them soon...
P.S. Mike Anderson's is right across from Parkland. Lots of cute doctors there!


Finally, a craft/art with food waste.
One of my favorite websites Apartment Therapy posted pics of this cute apartment in Madrid. I loved this collage made from food packaging.

What a great idea and excellent way to create from all the waste that will be made tomorrow. This would also be a cute idea to commemorate a child's favorite foods. It's so bright and colorful.
Yumm!

No comments: