February 19, 2009

Checkered Days...

You never know where inspiration will find you.

The bathroom.

I've been sick, and while I feel better, I am on medication which is not making me feel good at all. Now I have more medication to combat the side effects of the antibiotics. I'm sort of miserable right now... and a kid threw up on me today.
After a shower, I put on my favorite blouse and one of my prettiest skirts, Skirt 42. It doesn't really match, but whatever...

Happy feet!

I came across this disposable camera outside of Murray Street tied to a string. It had a note attached to it. It said, "Photo Nerds wanted!"

I love collaborative projects like this. Check out photopol.us.

Yeah, I took a skirt shot.

Later that night at The Granada, And You Will Know Up By The Trail Of The Dead rocked the house!

And more checkers were added to my collection.

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

I just saw your post on KERA Art & Seek regarding The Pin Show and wanted to pop in and say hi. I am a blogger that promotes indie artists, crafters & designers worldwide. I am based in Fort Worth and love attending events such as The Pin Show. Funky Finds will be hosting the Spring Fling in Fort Worth on April 25. We hope you can attend! All the details are on our event website: http://funkyfinds.us/springfling

Cheers! Jessica Dougherty