March 26, 2008

Jeff TWEEDY Skirt

Car shots are weird...

I'm not used to them anymore.

Time for some TexMex with the girls at Mi Cocina.

Mmmmmmmmm! It was so good, not like food in Vallarta though... (I could go for a shrimp burrito right about now.) Note to self: I should have dressed better... you never know where the day will take you. At least I was comfortable.


"If you want to start a new life, plant something." I read that somewhere, and Gardens in West Villaga is the perfect store to get started. It's filled with amazing flowers and gifts to make you smile and feel good... just what a garden store should do.

I started my jewelry class tonight...

It's nice to be home.


I've been catching up on all of the movies and documentaries that I missed while I was in Mexico. Last night I watched I Am Trying To Break Your Heart, a documentary film about the creating and distribution of Wilco's album, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.

Before watching this film I didn't realize how talented front man Jeff Tweedy is. His lyrics are poetry, the music - sublime. I'm wearing Skirt 36, a "Tweedy" number, to celebrate the creativity and music that supplies the soundtrack to my life.

No comments: