March 13, 2008

Mega Skirt

Un garrobo...

Which is different than an iguana, but I'm not quite sure how.
Check out the seniors in the back ground playing with the parachute, proving that you're never too old to play with a parachute.

In Old Town off of Basilio Badillo, I went to Sun Silver to drop off my books at their Book exchange. It's a great store that features silver jewelry, but more as an art form. Katie gave me a beautiful piece, to fill my heart.


Kid Art of Vallarta in the Town Square off the Malecon.


Fiddler on the Roof skirts!

Break a leg y'all!

Another skirt that will forever remind me of Mexico... the skirt I bought at Mega Commerical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was wondering how your skirts are made that you wore for Fiddler on the Roof. Are they gathered to a band or are they pleated. I have to start making some this week. thanks!

Unknown said...

They are gathered with a band at the top. And then the same is repeated with the apron. Some of the girls complained that they had big butts and hated wearing them. I think you can reduce some of that buldge with a lighter weight fabric. I thought they were cute!
Hope this helps...
Skirt Lady