March 18, 2008

Final Day Skirt

It rained last night and this morning. Odd weather here in Vallarta this time of year. It made for a beautiful walk along the water to Daiquiri Dicks, my favorite place for brunch.


The whales put on a fantastic show for me while I ate. Jumping, breeching, waving their fins, flipping their tails, spouting water for all to see. Such beauty brought great joy; it brought tears to my eyes. Sitting alone watching the whales and the water, I got it. I was led to this wonderful place for a reason: to find happiness and contentness within my self; as Katie said, to fill my own heart.

After a little afternoon shopping, I went to school to take care of some last minute business.

Good-bye classroom


Good-bye American School


It's my last day in Vallarta. I still have to pack and get some school work done. Not how I wanted to spend my last day, but I have to TCB. I got some great beach time in yesterday in Sayulita. I dunked myself in the water several times, like a good Baptist girl.

Still hot for teacher?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well now you can say : been there...done that.
happy travels home!
love, steph