February 29, 2008

Leap Year Skirt

Some of my students were at Happy Hour today.


"Miss! Come look at our art project!"

"He's holding a cerveza."

Ease your feet into the sea,
my darling it's the place to be.
~Belle and Sebastian


"If you like Pina Coladas..."

Skirt 15, dry for tonight's dinner at La Palapa.

Ballet folklorico skirts on the Malecon





Cha, cha, cha!

I know I've shown this before, but I couldn't resist.

I'm wearing Skirt 15 today, because it's Leap Day, and because of this photo.

This morning I was thinking about what I was doing 4 years ago...
In my wildest dreams I never imagined that I would be here, and it's been such a fantastic ride. Sure, I could focus on the heartache and difficult times. But honestly, more opportunities and blessings have occured. If I keep this up, I wonder what life will be like in the next 4 years...

No comments: