February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had a boyfriend who used to tell me on Valentine's Day, "This is the day I love you most." I thought it was funny.

I'm a firm believer that everyday should be Valentine's Day. If you are blessed to have a love in your life; then take everyday to show them how special they are, how much they mean to you, how much you adore them. Because you never know how things will change in the future and you don't want to live your life with regrets. Love with all of your soul, all of your being, all of your heart. To have loved is better than to never have loved at all. It's a scary thing... but it's so good when you have it. So, Surrender to Cupid's arrow, don't be sacred! Just do it!

I'm someone's + 1 tonight...
hope she wears a skirt!

She wore a dress... But, that's ok...
I ♥ Jill! She is F A N T A S T I C !

At Café de Artistes tonight, for one of the best meals that I've had in Vallarta. I ate with Jill and her family. It made me miss my family so much, and makes me look forward to March... I'll be home then, and that will be nice.

No comments: