February 28, 2008

Art, Science and Birthday Skirt

And the winner is...

This caused quite an uproar... I thought riots were going to break out.

hee hee!

2nd place (the vertical black & white drawing) and Skirt 53.

Check out the little skirt holding her paper flower. I made these with her class when I posted The Love List , 16 days ago.
So adorable!

3rd place


Penney's Skirt hard at work.


Skirts in action at the egg launching contest.

How many meters can you launch an egg without it breaking?

It's my sister's birthday today; she is 19 years young. I remember when she was born; she was so pink! She is a sweetie studying her way through school, and it's been fun to watch her grow. She's still growing, even though she is legally an adult. Maybe someday I'll have insurance and she can clean my teeth.

I'm wearing Skirt 53, the one I hated the most from the original 60. The funny thing is that I loved wearing it, and now I can't get rid of it. I'm donning it today because it's sort of fancy, which is good for handing out awards and meeting parents. AND, it's full and decorated like a special cake, and that's cool with me 'cause I'm sweet!

h a p p y
b i r t h d a y
yai - yo - mi !!!
¡Muchos besos en tu día feliz!

P.S. I've really been craving hot glazed donuts from Café Donuts, but for now churros will have to do.

No comments: