February 20, 2008

New Skirt for a New Project

It's a big day today for many reasons. First, there will be an lunar eclipse tonight, and I'm so excited. Second, it's my big brother's birthday so...
h a p p y b i r t h d a y !!!

I don't have Skirt 43 here, but I do have Skirt 34, so I think I'll wear that one tomorrow, because today I am wearing my
NEW SKIRT that I MADE this weekend!


Back in July when people were asking me what I was going to do in Mexico, I responded by saying, "I don't know. Teach art? Sew skirts?" And I've done it! But the most exciting event for today will take place this afternoon. I am going to Punta Mita to teach a few women how to make a simple wrap around skirt.

Woo hoo! Mission accomplished!
or maybe I should save that for later this evening...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. #2 to a lunar eclipse.

:-)

YoOldBro

Anonymous said...

excellent work! love those fabrics.
<3 lauren-o