March 17, 2013

365 Photos: Day 70-76

Every Monday Sunday I will post 7 photos for my 365 Photos project. All of my photos are taken with my iPhone, until I can save some money for a nice "real" camera. Let's see what this iPhone can do...
Day 70: March 11
Jon's workspace in the Tweebronnen (municipal library), in Leuven.
Day 71: March 12
Snow in Leuven! And one for the record books,
the weather caused 1,600 km of traffic in Belgium that morning.
Day 72: March 13
Some fun works in paper at Atelier Isabelle de Borchgrave in Brussels.
Day 73: March 14
This was the only picture I took this day - the weather was nice and some flower vendors were out along Brusselsestraat in Leuven..
Day 74: March 15
 Walking back towards the In Flanders Fields Museum after the Last Post in Ypres.

Day 75: March 16
16th, 17th or 18th (?) century printing presses in the Plantin-Moretus Museum in Antwerp.
Day 76: March 17
An odd shot in Heverlee.
My rusty handlebars and I venture back home after a run in the park. 

No comments: