March 10, 2013

365 Photos: Day 63-69

Every Monday Sunday I will post 7 photos for my 365 Photos project. All of my photos are taken with my iPhone, until I can save some money for a nice "real" camera. Let's see what this iPhone can do...
Day 63: March 4
Laundry day on a beautiful sunny day. This picture is also from that day.

Day 64: March 5
Zuid Station Cappuccino. (South Station in Brussels). A nice break in the day. 
Day 65: March 6
A beautiful day to go swimming (indoor pool.) KU Leuven University Sports Centre
Day 66: March 7
The newest issue of Flow magazine.  Always makes  my day. 
Day 67: March 8
The Atomium in Brussels.
Day 68: March 9
One dozen bean tamales ready to go. The pork ones are steaming in the back in my red Dutch oven.
Day 69: March 10
It's been ages since I've attempted cross stitch.
I got a lovely new book at Creativa this weekend, so I am inspired

No comments: