Today, I made tea,
I made a mess,
(Italian black ink stains my hands as I type this post.)
And I made up my mind for 2012:
I love the romantic notion of New Year's Day. It's a chance to to reflect, revel in traditions and start anew.
Reflection of 2011: It wasn't such a bad year, I ...
- got engaged at Walter de Maria's Lightning Field,
- traveled to a new city - Seattle
- traveled to New York, Chicago, Austin, San Antonio, Maryland, New Haven, and Albuquerque
- stayed at a job longer than one year
- stayed at a residence longer than one year
Revel in tradition: This New Years' traditions included:
- 12 grapes at midnight
- Black eyed peas
- Champagne wishes and ceviche dreams
- Family and friends
I fell off the blogging bandwagon, so here we go again. I miss it! I blame my absence on work, but to be truthful, I stopped blogging because I am not sure what I have in mind for this blog space of mine.
That's something I find myself saying a lot these days, and it's the truth. I have some idea of what I want for my life, but I have to find the courage to say it out loud. I love my blog for the space to create and share. And so we shall see what will happen in 2012. I am excited.