|I know, it's an extreme red edit. I like it that way.|
The dragon has been covered with red paper, thanks to the glue mixture that I made today.
I don't really know what I'm doing, only that this mixture (50% glue and 50% water), has worked for me in the past. The structure is pretty weak, and the art paste made the surface puffy and kind of squishy. It's not bad, it adds volume quite nicely. It's just that the dragon needs a harder, stronger surface.
|Jon comes home tomorrow, I really need his help and input with this...|
I made more colors for another project:
I made this crayon resist 'fu' poster, on the fly for two classes.
The activity went much better than planned. (!)
I pieced this mural together yesterday. Tuesday's Art Club touched him up.
I made some pieces for another mural, along with Tuesday's Art Club:
I hope it will get 'made' tomorrow.