September 9, 2008

craft night... sh!# happens

Skirt of the day:

This cute green and white seersucker number belongs to one of my new friends, age 4. I love the embroidered pink flamingos. I think they add a sweet touch. It's no secret that I haven't been wearing skirts these days. It's just so much easier to wear shorts with the little ones.

Trips to Michael's are so much sweeter with Baskin Robins next door!

one scoop mint chocolate chip in a cone, please!

Craft Night
Last night was Craft Night at Murray Street.
We embroidered!

This is Shannon's piece, it's green of course!

This is Jayna's sweet birdie T shirt.


Marianne's embroidered embellishments:


And because I have a problem finishing projects, my bunny rabbit T shirt.


Sh!# happens! Especially in my job!

I'm still working on my paint-by-number clown... At least I finished my T shirt. I wonder what I'll make for the next project?

1 comment:

Molly said...

those embroidery projects look so good! And that bunny shirt is fabulous! I wore a skirt today for the kids. I even received a complement from one of my 12 year old students!