August 21, 2008

Who loves the sun? / Skirt 10

When I woke up this morning, the sun was streaming in through my window and I immediately thought: yellow. I only have one skirt with yellow in it, and that's Penney's Skirt, so, that is what wore today. That immediate thought led me to notice my surroundings and everything that is yellow. (I think this must have something to do with the two-year-old mind frame I'm trying to channel).

This was an odd scene. It reminds me of Mexico, but I don't know why...

I had to buy some new sunnies today, 'cause I misplaced my last pair. Thank goodness I always buy the cheap ones! While I was at Target, I had a hankering for some yellow food: I decided to do a taste comparison between goldfish and CheezIts.

CheezIts are WAY better! Now I know.

It's Orientation Night tonight and my nephew's tenth birthday. I was going to wear some dress shorts and a pretty blouse to meet the parents, but something tells me I should wear a skirt. My nephew's birthday made it easy to decide which skirt to wear: I love Skirt 10. It's tried and true, very professional and very pretty.

H a p p y B i r t h d a y D a n i e l !
(I was talking to you on the phone when I took this.)
Double digits are a big responsibility.

No comments: