August 23, 2008

Green Spot Skirt

Morning folks! It's amazing how a great night's sleep can make you feel! Today's skirt is from my shopping excursion last week. It's a cute Calvin Klein skirt, (my first), from the outlet mall in Allen. I wasn't sure about it, it's not like I need another skirt, but I thought I could wear it to the pre-school. I love the green spot and sea shell fabric, and the pockets. We'll see where this skirt takes me.
Hasta la vista!


What a great way to start off my green day, at the library!

Gassing up at the Green Spot Market & Fuels.

They have BioDiesel as well as natural and organic products.

At Central Market it was time for the Hatch Green Chili festival.

I used to live in New Mexico once apon a time.
Ahh, the Land of Enchantment.

Another green spot in Dallas, The Garden Cafe. They have a huge garden in the back with vegetables and herbs, and they serve yummy breakfast.
Welcome home Kylie! It's good to have you back.

P.S. Love your skirt (left) and your's too Shannon! (center)

No comments: