August 18, 2008

New Skirt


on the road again...


running errands in the rain: rainbow colored threads for buttons and hems.

It was a tax free shopping weekend here in Texas. I have to admit, this was my first time to take advantage of the benefit and participate in the frenzy. I have been cleaning out my closet at the same time, but at this point I have no idea what's staying and what's going. I need to do a better job letting things go, especially if I keep adding to my collection...

Today's skirt is from the J. Crew outlet in Allen, TX. I've always wanted a madras plaid patchwork skirt, but they can be expensive and tacky too. My skirt is cut with burgundy plaids and only set me back $18 (compared to the original $65.) I love it! I can't wear it to school with the little ones because it's a little too short, but the tykes aren't there yet ;-)


On the to do list for today: (I've been writing more of them these days...)
I know, I know. I need to post pics from Mexico. The days keep slipping by and I feel worse and worse about it. I'll get started on it today, but this week is filled with doubles and preparations for first days of schools. Speaking of... gotta go
xoxo

No comments: