July 15, 2008

Modge Podge Skirt

I went all over DFW yesterday. I had a few errands to run. Last night was Craft Night!


Did you know Modge Podge comes with glitter???


But before we started, I had time for one game of Scrabble. I didn't win, but I broke 200! (Knowing a lot of two letter words helps.)


Tonight we made business card holders. Did you know that a standard business card fits perfectly in an Orbit gum package? (Sans the gum, of course.)
Our craft tonight was to decoupage Orbit boxes with pretty paper and magazine images.


The finished products:


Who's Afraid of Red?

That's my finger, but I like this accidental shot. It's my tribute to color field painter Barnett Newman.

1 comment:

T. Ward said...

Lydia, I didn't know you were back in Dallas! Welcome home! I'm so glad to see you're still rocking the skirts!

-Tanisha