September 5, 2014

Sharing Experiences from Today

No baby yet which means we were able to take care of some business today, and for that I am thankful. I'm also thankful for the amazing lie-in that I had this morning - until 11! Thankful again that I haven't had any trouble sleeping this last trimester, which I hear can be bothersome for some women.

Today's weather was lovely: sunny and 70s! I started to read this book, and so far so good! I didn't have a post in mind for today, but knew that I wanted to blog to keep the momentum going. So, I'm taking a note from the pages of this book - I just thought I would show up and share some experiences from today.
Enjoying some tea and waiting for a doctor's appointment in Haga.
There are food trucks here in Göteborg! Jon spied this burger truck the other day. It's pretty popular with the hip crowd. 
The burger was delicious - nice and juicy, topped with bacon, roasted tomatoes, grilled onions, but the best part was the brioche bun. So good! Jon sure does know the way to my heart and I am so glad we filled up on burgers for lunch because we were out and about for 9 hours today! I haven't had a day like this in a long time. Maybe this will be what it takes to get baby moving? We'll see...

We went to the bank, tried to obtain a Swedish ID card, got a hair cut, saw the doctor, and then we took a commuter train to pick up some cloth diaper supplies in another town south of Göteborg. 
"Watch our kids. Drive slowly." 
What a day! It was fun. 

No comments: